- G. Adomian, A review of the decomposition method and some recent results for nonlinear equation, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 21(5), 101–127, (1991).
- G. Adomian, A new approach to nonlinear partial differential equations, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 102(1984), 420–434.
- G. Adomian, Solving frontier problems of physic cs: the decomposition method, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, (1994).
- G. Adomian and R. Rach, Nonlinear stochastic differential delay equations. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 91, 94–101, (1983).
- Mahmoud S. Rawashdeh and Shehu Maitama, Solving Coupled System of Nonlinear PDE’s using the Natural decomposition method, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 92(5), 757–776, (2014).
- Mohand M. Abdelrahim Mahgoub, The New Integral Transform Mahgoub Transform, Advances in Theoretical and Applied Mathematics, 11(4), 391–398, (2016).
- Roaa Aziz Fadhil, Convolution for Kamal and Mahgoub transforms, Bulletin of Mathematics and Statistics Research, 5(4), 11–16, (2017).
- Nidal E. Hassan Taha, R. I. Nuruddeen and Abdelilah Kamal H. Sedeeg, Dualities between Kamal & Mahgoub Integral Transforms and Some Famous Integral Transforms. British Journal of Applied Science & Technology, 20(3), 1–8, (2017).
- Yogesh Khandelwal, Shailender Singh and Rachana khandelwal, Solution of Fractional Ordinary Differential Equation by Mahgoub Transform, International Journal of Creative Research Thoughts, 6(1), 1494–1499, (2018).
- Yogesh Khandelwal, Baba Alhaji Umar and Padama Kumawat, Solution of the Blasius Equation by using Adomain Mahgoub Transform, International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology, 56(5), 303–306 (2018).
- Yahya Qaid Hassan and Liu Ming Zhu, A note on the use of modified Adomian decomposition method for solving singular boundary value problems of higher-order ordinary deferential equations, Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, 14, 3261–3265, (2009).
- Murray R. Spiegel, Theory and Problems of Laplace Transforms, Schaums Outline Series, McGraw–Hill, New York (1965).
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz, Partial Differential Equations and Solitary Waves Theory, Springer–Verlag, Heidelberg, (2009).
- Tarig Elzaki, Adem Kilicman and Hassan Eltayeb, On Existence and Uniqueness of Generalized Solutions for a Mixed-Type Differential Equation, Journal of Mathematics Research, 2(4), 88–92, (2010).
- T. M. Elzaki, Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions for Composite Type Equation, Journal of Science and Technology, 214–219 (2009).
- Mehdi Dehghan, Asgar Hamidi and Mohammad Shakourifar, The solution of coupled Burgers’ equations using Adomian-Pade technique, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 189(2), 1034–1047, (2007).
- Y. C. Jiao, Y. Yamamoto, C. Dang and Y. Hao, An after treatment technique for improving the accuracy of Adomian’s decomposition method, Computers and Mathematics with applications 43(6-7), 783-798, (2002)