Duplication of a vertex by an edge, path, cycle graph, star graph, wheel graph, helm graph, crown graph, comb graph, snake graph.
||September 6, 2018
||The Author(s) 2018. This article is published with open access at www.chitkara.edu.in/publications.
In this present work, we discuss divided square difference (DSD) cordial labeling in the context of duplicating a vertex with an edge in DSD cordial graphs such as path graph, cycle graph, star graph, wheel graph, helm graph, crown graph, comb graph and snake graph.
||Print: 2278-9561, Online: 2278-957X
- A. Alfred Leo, R.Vikramaprasad and R.Dhavaseelan; Divided square difference cordial labeling graphs, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology, 9(1), 1137 – 1144, (2018).
- A. Alfred Leo and R. Vikramaprasad, Divided square difference cordial labeling of some special graphs, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, 7(2), 935 – 938, (2018).
- A. Alfred Leo and R. Vikramaprasad, More results on divided square difference cordial graphs, International Journal of Scientific Research and Review, 7(5), 380– 385, (2018).
- A. Alfred Leo and R. Vikramaprasad, Path related balanced divided square difference cordial graphs, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering, 6(6), 727–731, (2018).
- I. Cahit, “Cordial graphs: a weaker version of graceful and harmonious graphs,” Ars Combinatoria, 23, 201– 207, (1987).
- R. Dhavaseelan, R. Vikramaprasad, S. Abhirami; A new notions of cordial labeling graphs, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, 11(4), 1767–1774, (2015).
- Joseph A. Gallian, A dynamic survey of graph labeling, Electronic J. Combin. 15, DS6,1–190, (2018).
- F. Harary, Graph theory, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA (1969).
- V. J. Kaneria, Kalpesh M. Patadiya and Jeydev R. Teraiya, Balanced cordial labeling and its applications to produce new cordial families, International Journal of Mathematics and its Applications, Vol.4(1-C), 65–68, (2016).
- A. Rosa, On certain valuations of the vertices of a graph, Theory of Graphs (International Symposium, Rome, July 1966), Gordon and Breach, N. Y. and Dunod Paris 349–355, (1967).
- R. Varatharajan, S. Navaneethakrishnan and K. Nagarajan, Divisor cordial graphs, International J. Math. Combin, Vol.4, 15–25, (2011).
- S. K. Vaidya and C. M. Barasara, Harmonic mean labeling in the context of duplication of graph elements, Elixir Discrete Mathematics, Vol.48, 9482– 9485, (2012).