- Boit, M. A., 1956, “Thermoelasticity and irreversible thermodynamics”, J. Appl. Physics, Vol. 27, pp. 240 – 253.
- Nowacki, W., 1975, Dynamic Problems of Thermoelasticity, Noorath Off. Leyden, The Netherlands.
- Lord, H. W. and Shulman, Y., 1967, “A generalization of dynamical theory of thermoelasticity”, J. Mech. Physics of solids, Vol. 15, pp. 299–309.
- Green, A. E. and Lindsay, K. A., 1972. “Thermo-elasticity”, J. of Elasticity, Vol. 2, pp. 1–7.
- Green, A. E. and Naghdi, P. M. 1993. “Thermoelasticity without energy dissipation”, J. Elasticity, Vol. 31, pp. 189–208.
- Chandrasekharaiah, D. S. 1999. Thermoelasticity with thermal relaxation: An alternative formulation. Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. (Math. Sci.). 109: 95–106.
- Tzou, D. Y. 1995. A unified approach for heat conduction from macro to micro scales. J. Heat Transfer. 117: 8–16.
- Sherief, H.H. and El-Maghraby, N. M., 2003, “An internal penny-shaped crack in an infinite thermoelastic solid”, J. Therm. Stresses, Vol. 26, pp. 333–352.
- R. S. Dhaliwal, A. Singh, 1980, “Dynamic Coupled Thermo elasticity”, Hindustan Pub. Corp., New Delhi.
- K. F. Graff, 1975, “Wave Motion in elastic Solids, Dover Publications” INC, New York. Oxford University Press.
- Othman, M. I. A. and Singh, B. 2007, “The effect of rotation on generalized micropolar thermoelasticity for a half space under five theories”, Int. J. solids structures, Vol. 44, pp. 2748–2762.
- Sharma, J. N., Chand, R. and Chand, D. 2007, “Thermoviscoelastic waves due to time harmonic loads acting on the boundary of a solid half space”, Int. J. of Applied Mechanics and Engineering, Vol. 12(3), pp. 781–797.
- Mukhopadhyay, S. 2000, “Effect of thermal relaxation on thermo-visco-elastic interactions in unbounded body with spherical cavity subjected periodic load on the boundary”, J. Therm. Stresses, Vol. 23, pp. 675–684.
- Sharma, J. N. 2005, “Some considerations on the Rayleigh-Lamb wave propagation in visco-thermoelastic plates”, J. Vib. Cont., Vol. 11(10), pp. 1311– 1335.
- Bland, D. R., 1960, “The theory of linear viscoelasticity” Pergamon Press,
- Hunter, C., Sneddon L. and Hill R., 1960, “Viscoelastic waves (in progress in solid mechanics)”. Wiley Inter-science, New York.
- Flugge, W., 1967, “Viscoelasticity”, Blaisdell, London.
- Tripathi, J. J., Kedar, G. D. and Deshmukh, K. C., 2014, “Dynamic problem of generalized Themoelasticity for a Semi-infinite Cylinder with heat sources”, J. Thermoelasticity, Vol. 2, pp. 1–8.
- Sharma, D. K., Parkash, I., Dhaliwal, S. S., Walia, V. and Chandel, S., 2107, “Effect of magnetic field on transient wave in viscothermoelastic half space”, Int. J. Comp. Appl. Mathematics, Vol. 12, pp. 343–364.
- Sharma, D. K., Mittal, H and Parkash, I., 2017, “Deformation of viscothermoelastic semi infinite cylinder with mechanical sources and heat sources”, Global J. Pure and Appl. Mathematics, Vol. 13, pp. 4909–4925.
- Samia, M. S., “A fiber-reinforced thermoelastic medium with an internal heat source due to hydrostatic initial stress and gravity for the three-phase-lag model”, Multidiscipline Modeling in Materials and Structures, Vol. 13, pp.83–99.
- Gaver, D. P., 1966, “Observing Stochastic processes and approximate transform inversion, Operation Research”, Vol. 14, pp. 444–459.
- Stehfast, H., 1970, “Remark on algorithm 368, Numerical inversion of Laplace transforms”, Comm. Ass’s Comp. Vol.13, pp. 624.
- Wider, D. V., 1934, “The inversion of Laplace Integral and related moment problem”, Trans. Am. Math. Soc., Vol. 36, pp. 107–200.
- Press, W. H., Flannery, B. P., Teukolsky, S. K. and Vettering W. T. 1986, “Numerical Recipes”, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, the art of scientific computing.