Sumudo Transform, homotopy Perturbation Method, Logistic Differential equation.
In this paper the Sumudo transform is coupled with homotopy Perturbation Method to have the numerical solution of some nonlinear differential equations. The basic concept of applying such technique is to handled the nonlinear terms by using the he’s polynomial.
- he J.-h. homotopy perturbation technique, Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and engineering 178(3-4), 257–262, 1999.
- Mahmoud S. Rawashdeh and Shehu Maitama Solving nonlinear ordinary differential equations using the NDM, Internat. J. Math. ed. Sci. Tech. 5(1), 77–88, 2015.
- watugala G. K. Sumudu transform: a new integral transform to solve differential equations and control engineering problems, Model Assisted Statistics and Applications 24(1), 35–43, 1993.
- hassan eltayeb and Adem Kilicman Application of Sumudu Decomposition Method to Solve Nonlinear System of Partial Differential equations ,Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 598702, 11 pages, 2010.
- hassan eltayeb and Adem Kilicman Application of Sumudu Decomposition Method to Solve Nonlinear System Volterra Integro-differential equations, Abstract and Applied Analysis Volume 2014, Article ID 503141, 6 pages
- Jagdev Singh, Devendra Kumar, and A. Kilicmanhomotopy Perturbation Method for Fractional Gas Dynamics equation Using Sumudu Transform, Abstract and Applied Analysis Volume 2013, Article ID 934060, 8 pages
- Asiru M. A. Sumudu transform and solution of integral equations of convolution type, In-ternat. J. Math. ed. Sci. Tech. 32, 906–910, 2011.
- Belgacem F. B. M. , Karaballi A. A. , Kalla L. S. Analytical investigations of the Sumudu transform and applications to integral production equations, Math. Probl. eng. 3 (4), 103–118, 2003.
- Belgacem F. B. M. , Karaballi A. A. Sumudo transform fundamental properties investigations and applications, Journal of Applied Mathematics and Stochastic Analysis 3 (4), 1–23, 2006.
- hassan eltayeb , Adem Kilicman , Brian Fisher New integral transform and associated distributions, A Integral Transforms Special functions 21, 367–379, 2010.
- Pamuk S. The Decomposition Method For Continuous Population Model : Single and Interacting Species, Appl.Mat Comput. 163, 79–88, 2005.
- Murray J.D. Mathematical Biology,springer,berlin , 1993
- Baile J.e. and Ollis D.F.Biochemical engineering Fundamentals, McGrawhill,Inc.Second edition,Singapore, 1986.